Sometimes, you want a different and unique shape to frame your picture, to create a label, or to use as a path for other scripts and effects. But creating perfectly symmetric vector shapes is very tedious.
This script will generate various shapes with 8 nodes and each node will be randomly modified but in a symmetric way. You can end up with square, rectangular or diamond-shaped outlines. Since you can generate up to 10 outlines per run, discard the ones you don't like and keep the ones you don't.
Each outline will be left as a vector layer so you will be able to perform various actions with it:
- you can resize it any way you want without losing quality
- you can change the color and thickness of the stroke and add a fill if you want
- you can save it as a preset shape so you can reuse it later (follow this tutorial)
- you can use the VectorTube or VectorPaint scripts to add elements or effects along the path
- you can use the Mask Maker script to create your own mask from the given path
Compatible with PSP9 and up
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 09 July, 2021.