Do you want to create an assortment of brads that are perfectly matching your papers? This script will do all the work for you, but you still choose the specifications.
The script will allow you to choose many options:
- you choose all the papers you want to use to create the brads (as many papers as you want)
- the size of the brads: 100-300 pixels,
- the size variation of each brad: no variation, a little or a lot
- the shape: circle or rounded square,
- the width of the border: none, thin, medium, thick,
- the finish of border: gold, silver, color/gradient/pattern or it can leave it as a template for you to add your own effect later,
- the finish of the brad itself: none, just a bump or acrylic
And the end result is left in unmerged layers so you can still use the border or the acrylic layers for other projects. You can also insert decorative elements or letters to create an alpha.
The random feature integrated into the script will pick a different area of the paper every time, and will even use a different rotation so that some regular patterns will still look varied.
You can create up to 50 brads in one single run of the script!
Compatible with PSP9 and up.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 05 July, 2013.